Lian-Li Test Bench

What's the point of testing out in something like this, vs just actually testing out in the case it'll be in?
 
What's the point of testing out in something like this, vs just actually testing out in the case it'll be in?

It's really more for large scale projects or small businesses. It allows for easy access part swapping and testing. It's not really an average consumer product. Great for people who build PC's as a hobby though. For me, I'll stick with the 'ol cardboard box and anti-static foam method.
 
sure its the same as ones from Asus.

even large scale projects, you still have to install it into a mounting system, no different to me then buying a $20 case and leaving the side open.
 
Thanks for the input, guys. It was just an idea I had floating around. I have tons of spare parts laying around and I'm a craigslist junkie as far as finding used parts etc.
 
sure its the same as ones from Asus.

even large scale projects, you still have to install it into a mounting system, no different to me then buying a $20 case and leaving the side open.

I'd use peg stand offs. No more screwing in the motherboard.
 
Back
Top