LIAN LI T1 Spider on Video

That video was horrid. Was it supposed to be funny?

As for the benching system..... seems silly to spend money on something like that for an ITX board. Or any form factor, for that matter. I'd rather have an actual bench station.

I havent ever had a cut from any case lol.. i really dont see how it happens.

really cool concept, alot of people are quick to write this off as a peice of junk before seeing it in action, seeing a few of those screen shots fully loaded has me a bit interested.

Is everyone forgeting the success of the skeleton case? This could be the same, a unique case that works...

I havent ever had a cut from any case lol.. i really dont see how it happens.

Have you worked on older, poorly machined cases? I worked on cases before there were any big name brands, all of them were either cream or black, and none offered anything other then more space over the next.

actually my lancool pc-k7b has a lot of sharp corners on the inside. just read the newegg reviews and many of them mention getting cut putting it together. i knew this when i bought it and still gave myself a little cut. it happens. not on the side panels, but on the removable pci slot covers and stuff.

They are rolled. Lian Li cases, at least every one I've seen, are high quality. I have no idea how he managed to cut himself on one of these cases.

Same here, the ones I've worked in are as smooth as they get on the inside.

That doesn't let them off the hook for this abomination though, what a stupid case!

For me... an open benchmarking case = a piece of cardboard with a sheet of electrostatic sheeting (the bag the mobo came in) on top

Back