• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Lian-Li side panel screws?

rflcptr

Supreme [H]ardness
Joined
Mar 27, 2008
Messages
7,063
I misplaced 1 of the screws for the side panel of my v354. Does anyone know where I can find a replacement? I believe they're painted black.

Thanks! :)
 
Last edited:
Those are compatible, but I was looking specifically for the ones sitting flush with the panel. Thanks for looking, though. :)
 
Hope they work for you--also hope you ordered a few--looks like they could get lost pretty easily.
Later
 
Back
Top