Lian Li S80?

skyline889

[H]ard|Gawd
Has anyone used this case before? I know it came out about two years ago but I've never seen them on the forums before. I saw that Newegg has started bringing them in for a very good price so I'm trying to decide whether it'd be worth it to spend this much on a case. They also have the V1100 for the same price but I think the S80 looks much better and is also designed for much higher levels of silence.

Neither S80 or V1100 have soft HDD mounting so I would suggest checking V1110 or A10 which have more silencing friendly features.
(with quiet low speed fans HDD vibration actually causes most of that hard to silence background noise)
S80 also places PSU to warmest place (top) and inverted ATX-layout of V1100 doesn't have that good exhaust.

Yeah I just looked into it and the V1100 is also the same depth as the V1000 so its too shallow for me, so that's out. Both the V1110 and A10 are way out of my budget so do you have any suggestions for cases around $160 plus shipping? I was thinking about the A05B but I think the S80 looks better and has better cooling but I'm open to other options.

Back