• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Lian Li questions

Yes it will fit. This is what I ended up with, it really matches the bottom intake well!




Sorry for the grainy image it was shot with a crappy camera!
 
Yes it will fit. This is what I ended up with, it really matches the bottom intake well!




Sorry for the grainy image it was shot with a crappy camera!



Thanks guys !!! especially you T-rock !! :)

I am going to order one,and that side panel (pictured) to replace my current one this Friday.I am thinking of using some double sided tape from a CCFL cold cathode kit I
got,and use it to stick eithier,this or this behind the triple screen bay to exhaust air out of the case,as currently my case temps are totally killing my overclock,in my new Lian Li PC65B USB.

I am currently idling around 51c !! wih a current ambient of 23c :( Airflow in this case is kinda horrible,but I love the look of it....

I had to drop the oc on my g0 quad from 3.33Ghz to 3.02Ghz,and even then my load temps under 95 25.4 blend are around 71c,Before (in a 1 year old black Thermaltake Soprano),they were
59 to 62c max @ 3.33 !! :eek: :(
 
Does anybody know if a hard drive enclosure (Scythe hdd fanless or Nexus drive-a-way) will fit behind this EX-33 or EX-34?

The fan seems to extend past the aluminum brackets, so I wasn't sure if there is any room left to screw the enclosure into the 5.25" bay. Or if I would have to drill holes in... :(
 
Back
Top