• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Lian-Li PC65B

BLG

Limp Gawd
Joined
Jun 21, 2004
Messages
308
I'm not sure about my fans that are ni my lian-li, so I am asking you guys. should i remove them and replace them with my Panasonic Panflo, here are their stats: -Fan Speed: 2500 RPM
-Air Flow: 24 CFM
-Noise: Less Than 21 dBA

If there is someplace that provides the lian-li fan stats please direct me to it.
 
The fans are made by ADDA. If you go on their website you should be able to find pdf that lists a large amount of fan specs.

You could always compare your fans. Just plug a panaflo fan into an empty molex connecter, take off one of the stock adda fans from the case compare the two. I did that with my cooler master 80mm led fans. The cooler masters run more quiet with a bit more airflow. :)
 
I just replaced all my li-li fans in the pc-60 and it dropped my temps a couple degrees C. Although, I got the higher CFM model panaflos and they are a little loud, but definitely within reason.
 
Back
Top