• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Lian Li PC201 or V2100, big difference ?

R0N1

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Jan 23, 2005
Messages
1,174
I'm about to buy a new case for my build and I want something bigger. I thought I would get a Lian Li PC-201B or Lian Li PC-V2100B Plus, are there any big differences ? I know they're almost the same, but I still can't decide. :p

The need for a big case is because I'm planning to mount one BIX3 in the bottom chamber of the case and one GTS2 at the top, and running dual loops to cool the CPU and GPU. I've got now a PC-V1100 case with a GTS2 rad at the top, but it's so limited in space.. Please I would like your opinions between these cases, or should I get something different ?
 
Back
Top