Ok, please forgive my shoddy photoshop skills, or lack thereof! I am just trying to get the general idea across. I'll just explain the rest of the ideas! Feel free to add in your own suggestions too!
stock case (mine is black and filled with parts
)
remove the first hdd bays, cut out the metal seperator above it, and add a slanted, perforated sheet of aluminum at an angle... this should allow air to flow through the holes still cooling the hdds (which i'll move to the 2nd hdd bays) and also direct air up into the main compartment cooling memory, gpu, and CPU...
I figured this would improve overall case airflow. Some other things I'm planning on doing are reversing the HDDs and the plate seperating them from the PSU. This will put all of the wires on the backside of the case. I have an extra 120mm Panaflo lieing around, but not sure what I should do with that yet... if you have any ideas let me know. Right now there is one 120mm intake and one 120mm outtake.
stock case (mine is black and filled with parts
remove the first hdd bays, cut out the metal seperator above it, and add a slanted, perforated sheet of aluminum at an angle... this should allow air to flow through the holes still cooling the hdds (which i'll move to the 2nd hdd bays) and also direct air up into the main compartment cooling memory, gpu, and CPU...
I figured this would improve overall case airflow. Some other things I'm planning on doing are reversing the HDDs and the plate seperating them from the PSU. This will put all of the wires on the backside of the case. I have an extra 120mm Panaflo lieing around, but not sure what I should do with that yet... if you have any ideas let me know. Right now there is one 120mm intake and one 120mm outtake.