Lian Li pc-v600f

Table21

Limp Gawd
Hey I just picked up one of these and after about an hour working on it I have got everything looking pretty good however I am having a hard time finding a good heatsink that will fit in this case. Does anyone have a recomendation for one, as well has anyone found a way to make coolers like the H70 work in this case?

Hey I just picked up one of these and after about an hour working on it I have got everything looking pretty good however I am having a hard time finding a good heatsink that will fit in this case. Does anyone have a recomendation for one, as well has anyone found a way to make coolers like the H70 work in this case?

The biggest heat-sink I have seen installed is Zalman CNPS-9900 MAX, it is 152mm high and definitely pushing the CPU cooler max height of 150mm that lian-li has rated the product with.

Looking at the top and front of the case it looks like you might run in to some problems installing an H70, The top fan is a 140mm fan and leaves almost no room at all between the roof and the motherboard so if you wish to have both fan and radiator inside the case this will probably not work.
Looking at the front because of 5.25" design, installation of a radiator and fan in the top front fan slot will not be possible without modification and of course the top HDD cage still has to be removed!
Your best bet at installing a H70 would be in the lowest fan slot and removing the HDD cages to accommodate a fan sadly the lower cage is riveted to the bottom of the case.

And if you haven't already take a look at the V600F thread in the SSF section of this forum it's only three pages long and has some infromation I think you might find valuable
http://hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1589460

Back