Lian Li PC V600F

According to this link the dimension is roughly 7.6" x 15.4" x 18.5" (WxHxD).

I just don't like how in the rear of the case right next to the I/O panel it is sealed shut with the exception of a watercooling hole. Hopefully the final product would have some ventilation there if not a spot to place a case fan.

seen this case already, but I have to admit I do like it.

When LL came out with the v354 I was like that things awesome
Then when LL came out with the a04 I was like thats pointless
Then I got a a04 due to a crosstrade
Then I though the side panels on the v354 are now a deal breaker even if I do like the shorter case better
This though has a little more flair in styling then the a04, but looks like its got more of the a04 construction making it easier to work in then the v354.. Sign me up for 1 for my next matx build (assuming I kick the mITX habbit)

Edit: Looks like it will use the same side panel mechanism as the v1020. So it gets the side panel look of the v354 (also the q07/q11 of which I have had both) but without 6-8 fucking screws per side to remove the panel.

According to this link the dimension is roughly 7.6" x 15.4" x 18.5" (WxHxD).

I just don't like how in the rear of the case right next to the I/O panel it is sealed shut with the exception of a watercooling hole. Hopefully the final product would have some ventilation there if not a spot to place a case fan.

It appears to be about the same as the a04. So there is room for an 80mm fan without cutting everything close. Personally I wouldn't use an 80mm fan regardless & since it has the fan above there is no real need.

Edit 3: http://www.lian-li.com/v2/en/produc...567&cl_index=1&sc_index=25&ss_index=62&g=spec

My biggest complaint is the top fan. They shouldn't center them. They should have it closer to the outside edge so that it would allow a radiator to squeeze in there without hitting the mainboard.

Last edited:
interesting case. its like a somewhat flashier version of the A04.

it looks like they could have used a 140mm fan on the top panel.

Back