Lian Li PC-V600F build

Looks awesome, where did you get those case feet? Do they use the standard LiLi mounts?

Very nice build so far...

Edit: Are you running all the 2.5 Blacks in raid and what speeds are you expecting?

Last edited:
Excellent work . . . Looking forward to more updates. I really like the HD rack.

Cheers

Fen

awesome link for the case feet! I found a few I want for some builds. This build looks awesome by the way, have subbed.

Mind if I steal your idea of covering the top IO ports? Mines on a different case but same thing. I think it would clean up my wiring a lot.

Cool, I pulled the usb crap but nothing to cover it with yet. I'll have to think on it.

looks really amazing so far.
i love lian li, in fact i am using one right now. however i do wish that their cases have slightly more room behind the mobo tray to hide cables :(

Wow really nice setup. I might have to talk to you about setting one up like this for me.

Do yourself a favor and get a heatsink for those VRMs. That 8350 is gonna stress the hell out of them.

Where do you order your stuff to make cables and the sheathing and the sound proofing stuff? I'd like to clean up hte interior of my Antec 900 case. I originally bought a used Lian case like yours, but it was beat to shit on the outside, so since I couldn't find a deal like that again, I switched my case. Nice work though man.The inside of my case is a cluster fuck of "just get the damn thing working so I can get on it." It needs to be fixed when I get home to promote better air flow.

Your build turned out sweet. Clean looking. I hope it fulfills your needs for a couple weeks. Always something new around the corner. LOL

Back