• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Lian Li PC-V2000B Plus II

Yes, they will fit no problem. Tons of room in this thing, and quiet if you choose right fans.
Check out some Yate Loon's and run them @ 7v

The bigger question about this case is ........ Will it blend?
J/K! :)
 
I use a PC-V2100B Plus II for my server and I am rather pleased with it, but I'm not 100% sure it was worth the $300. Cooling is excellent and noise is minimal. Fitting multiple video cards shouldn't be a problem at all (I have an EATX motherboard and a very long RAID card). You do get 3 fans with the case, but you need to add your own filters.
 
Well if the V1000 is anything to go by it does come with a front fan filter. I don't see how filters can do much good though seeing as the case is full of holes.
 
Well if the V1000 is anything to go by it does come with a front fan filter. I don't see how filters can do much good though seeing as the case is full of holes.

every little bit helps :)
I had a negative pressure system in my case and forgot to put one of the expansion slot brackets at the back of the case. let's just say every dust bunny that rolled by my pc was promptly sucked in :(
 
Actually, I didn't fit my 680i in here.

It's all about the heatsink+cooler you choose. The motherboard is very very close to the compartment separator, so much so that my Enzotech heatsink sticks off the edge of my 680i a little bit, but just enough for it to not fit in this case.

Very sad. :(
 
Back
Top