• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Lian Li PC-TU200 Case Review

HardOCP News

[H] News
Joined
Dec 31, 1969
Messages
0
Are you looking for a small form factor case that looks more like a piece of heavy duty luggage than a standard case? Well then, check out this review of the Lian Li PC-TU200 at ThinkComputers.

I have to say I am a huge fan of small form factor (SFF) cases. Not only because they are small but I am amazed at all of the features they can pack into such a small case. Today’s case is no exception. It fits Mini-ITX and Mini-DTX motherboards, has internal USB 3.0 and eSATA compatibility, a large 140mm intake fan, room for both 3.5-inch and 2.5-inch hard drives, a really cool side panel release system and even a handle on top for easy transportation.
 
What a waste of time the video on the first page was: I've better things to do than watch the back of his head or the back of his arm. And somebody shoot their webmaster for making the advert videos autoplay. I won't be going back there.
 
Back
Top