• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Lian Li PC-Q20 Mod Case

Joined
Sep 12, 2015
Messages
32
Hi all, thought I would share some pictures of my PC-Q20. I havent done any serious render sessions yet, but I've been using the case for about 2 months with no problems so far.
 

Attachments

  • Photo 09-09-2016, 14 46 51.jpg
    Photo 09-09-2016, 14 46 51.jpg
    167.4 KB · Views: 725
  • Photo 09-09-2016, 14 47 38.jpg
    Photo 09-09-2016, 14 47 38.jpg
    143.1 KB · Views: 535
  • Photo 09-09-2016, 14 49 19.jpg
    Photo 09-09-2016, 14 49 19.jpg
    172.2 KB · Views: 586
  • Photo 09-09-2016, 14 50 38.jpg
    Photo 09-09-2016, 14 50 38.jpg
    175.6 KB · Views: 664
  • Photo 09-09-2016, 14 55 28.jpg
    Photo 09-09-2016, 14 55 28.jpg
    136.9 KB · Views: 554
Why such a large case? Will you put a GPU inside, a bigger CPU cooler, more drives?
 
Why such a large case? Will you put a GPU inside, a bigger CPU cooler, more drives?

Yes I am planning to put a GPU inside, but I dont have much need for one at the moment. I cut the back hole bigger to fit a dual slot card.

It is also my plan to fit a larger CPU heatsink later on. But for my current CPU the 120mm fan and that small heatsink are working well enough.

It's a cool looking case

Thanks :)
 
Last edited:
Hi all, thought I would share some pictures of my PC-Q20. I havent done any serious render sessions yet, but I've been using the case for about 2 months with no problems so far.

Wow, that looks great. I'm waiting for a PC-Q20 to arrive and I'm starting to think putting a fan opposite the mobo like you've done would be a really good idea - of course this is only possible if you've used a slim PSU... What PSU did you use here?
 
Hi all, thought I would share some pictures of my PC-Q20. I havent done any serious render sessions yet, but I've been using the case for about 2 months with no problems so far.


Hey! Nice mods. Been hacking my White Q20 for a few months now. About ready to mod it to fit a 2 slot GPU. Currently rocking a 1050 Ti Mini.

Should have my side panel window done tonight (acrylic and thumb screws).

Currently rocking 2 120mm Scythe fans (1 intake 1 exhaust) and 2 40mm Noctuas as exhaust.

Wn8Zp1x.jpg


pQUsw1Z.jpg

XIIFlvy.jpg


XeS4NaL.jpg
 
Last edited:
Wow, that looks great. I'm waiting for a PC-Q20 to arrive and I'm starting to think putting a fan opposite the mobo like you've done would be a really good idea - of course this is only possible if you've used a slim PSU... What PSU did you use here?


Hey there... Any updates to your Q20 build? Currently modding mine now.
 
Back
Top