• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

LIAN LI PC-Q06B

Nice setup, though for me, its rather limited since the psu/optical/hdd are enclosed. I'd prefer everything to be accessible for test bench.
 
I Wouldn't call it a test bench even though thats what it is. I would call it an open air case as the stuff that gets the hottest is out in the open.
 
Back
Top