• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Lian Li PC-P80N & Casters

greeneye

Limp Gawd
Joined
Jun 29, 2007
Messages
142
Ahoy hoy

I'm looking into changing my second system from the Fractal XL (Modded) to a Lian Li PC-P80N. Only issue is that I need casters (wheels) for it and was hoping I could buy the genuine Lian Li wheels and just mount them onto the bottom of the case without needing to do any modding entirely.

Lian Li WB-02B & Lian Li Solid Casters

Has anyone done this with these wheels?

Thanks!
 
From the looks of the bottom picture on the lili site, there should be caster screw holes. I don't know for sure, but both of the casters linked have the same dimensions on everything, so if one works, both should.
 
Yes, I took the casters from one of my V1100s and put it on my PC-P80. Works fine.
 
Back
Top