• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Lian Li PC-A75X

True but I love the lian life design. The 900d reminds me of a better version of the tj07 and 800d combined. I just visioned a 360 top cut out with some 360 rad grills I made on top with nice red lighting all my WC gear and components. Its a black red themed build. That 20" window is perfect. HDD rack cage removed blue led temp sensor w/ nice sleeved cables
 
Back
Top