Lian Li PC-A70 Silver DVD-Rom Bezel?

Velocities

Limp Gawd
Hello everyone,

Was wondering if Lian Li Silver 5.25" Universal Drive Cover for the DVD-Rom work for this Full Tower? This website here say it only compatible with Mid Tower Series. But I assume the Full Tower of Lian Li have the same 5.25 bay dimension, wouldn't this fit just fine?

http://www.xoxide.com/si5undrco.html

I think that it should fit just fine, might just be that Xoxide hasn't updated their site because several of those cases are from 2004 and earlier and no longer available through the Lian-Li website.

Fits just fine, I have the A70 and the black dvd/cd bezel and looks nice.

You just take off the front panel, screw the bezel on the case and loosen the screws to the cd/dvd drive and get it set right and re-tighten and done. Thats how I did it.

Fits just fine, I have the A70 and the black dvd/cd bezel and looks nice.

You just take off the front panel, screw the bezel on the case and loosen the screws to the cd/dvd drive and get it set right and re-tighten and done. Thats how I did it.

What do you mean when you say loosen the screws to the cd/dvd drive? I don't see any screw on my Sony dvd-rom drive. Do I have to take the faceplate of my dvd-rom off? Anyway, I'm glad it's going to fit. I got a Silver version of the A70 instead, hope this bezel will look good.

On the side of the drive where you put the screws in to the drive bay, So the drive stays in place ;)

Back