Does anyone know which HDD Kit the Lian Li PC-A16A uses in the bottom 5.25" bays?
Lian Li's website is very confusing as the EX-33A and EX-23NA HDD kits have identical photos and no links to manuals or anything.
I'm looking at getting a A16A but was hoping to get at least 1 more HDD kit to match the first one.
EX-23NA:
http://www.lian-li.com/product/product06.php?pr_index=41&cl_index=2&sc_index=5&ss_index=12&type=a
EX-33A:
http://www.lian-li.com/product/product06.php?pr_index=42&cl_index=2&sc_index=5&ss_index=12&type=a
Here's the A16A for reference:
http://www.performance-pcs.com/catalog/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=104&products_id=21232
Hope somebody can tell me! I can't actually find anywhere that sells either of these HDD kits so that's kind of a problem too... :-/
Lian Li's website is very confusing as the EX-33A and EX-23NA HDD kits have identical photos and no links to manuals or anything.
I'm looking at getting a A16A but was hoping to get at least 1 more HDD kit to match the first one.
EX-23NA:
http://www.lian-li.com/product/product06.php?pr_index=41&cl_index=2&sc_index=5&ss_index=12&type=a
EX-33A:
http://www.lian-li.com/product/product06.php?pr_index=42&cl_index=2&sc_index=5&ss_index=12&type=a
Here's the A16A for reference:
http://www.performance-pcs.com/catalog/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=104&products_id=21232
Hope somebody can tell me! I can't actually find anywhere that sells either of these HDD kits so that's kind of a problem too... :-/