Lian Li PC-A05NB & Seasonic X-650 $179.98 shipped!

fochkoph

[H]ard|Gawd
http://www.newegg.com/Product/ComboDealDetails.aspx?ItemList=Combo.448389&nm_mc=EMC-IGNEFL072010&cm_mmc=EMC-IGNEFL072010-_-EMC-072010-IndexA-_-Combo-_-Combo448389-LM2A&AID=10521304&PID=3891137&SID=194r0

Bad ass deal. Essentially get both pieces for $90 each. A05N already retails for $89.99, but the biggie is the X-650 for $90! If you're looking for a new and interesting case, or just wanted to try out Lian Li, with a supremely high quality PSU, this is it. If I already didn't have this case I would not hesitate on this deal.

Tax sort of ruins it though, still get a great price nonetheless.

Dang, if I was already piecing together my next upgrade I'd be all over this!

Ultra HOT

I paid $145 for my X750 and if this had been here I wouldn't have minded the X650 plus a nice Lian Li

Got in on it about an hour ago. woot. Probably could've gotten shipped to my aunt's place in Harlem to skip out on the TAX but meh with $3+ cashback, tax is like $9 so whatever haha

Weird psu placement? Or am I looking at this all wrong? Looks like a stellar deal but I don't know if I could handle that config.

Weird psu placement? Or am I looking at this all wrong? Looks like a stellar deal but I don't know if I could handle that config.

It's in the front to conserve space. Airflow is backwards going from back to front.

It's in the front to conserve space. Airflow is backwards going from back to front.

Alright, I can buy that. It is a Lian Li and it is a Seasonic so it is a killer combo for quality. I would gank the psu in a heartbeat, the wifey would get the case and the left over Rosewill psu. Hmmm...

Alright, I can buy that. It is a Lian Li and it is a Seasonic so it is a killer combo for quality. I would gank the psu in a heartbeat, the wifey would get the case and the left over Rosewill psu. Hmmm...

Haha it's a nice little case. it can fit an ATX motherboard in it and if it does get too hot near the top, you can either make your own blowhole, purchase a new top which some people have done, or get this BS-03 (i think that's the right model #) to cool down the video card.

Back