Lian Li PC-A04B Case $33AR

Building a water cooled mini-ITX rig with one of these right now. Hot price for a very nice case.

Building a water cooled mini-ITX rig with one of these right now. Hot price for a very nice case.

If I was building a mITX rig I would opt for a mITX case rather then this mATX case. There are a couple of small ones that would be very good for WC. The bitPhoenix Prodigy is what I have been thinking of using.

Thanks, ordered one. Not sure when I will use it, but too good a deal to pass up.

If I was building a mITX rig I would opt for a mITX case rather then this mATX case. There are a couple of small ones that would be very good for WC. The bitPhoenix Prodigy is what I have been thinking of using.

The case fits mini-ITX mother boards and micro ATX.

The bit phoenix Prodigy case is cheap in materials but good design. Also I'm using an AlphaCool Monsta 80mm thick radiator with this case. The radiator would not work out with most mini-itx cases.

For $33 this case is smoking hot deal.

This case is very good quality.

The case fits mini-ITX mother boards and micro ATX.

The bit phoenix Prodigy case is cheap in materials but good design. Also I'm using an AlphaCool Monsta 80mm thick radiator with this case. The radiator would not work out with most mini-itx cases.

For $33 this case is smoking hot deal.

This case is very good quality.

I know it will fit a mITX board, & I know of its quality (I owned one for over a year). I was simply pointing out that this is an extremely big case if building mITX. I have built several SFF systems & with mITX builds your typically looking for a very small case. If I was doing a build in an mATX case then i would choose an mATX board that gave me the features that mITX boards are missing (such as the 2nd pcie slot).

I know it will fit a mITX board, & I know of its quality (I owned one for over a year). I was simply pointing out that this is an extremely big case if building mITX. I have built several SFF systems & with mITX builds your typically looking for a very small case. If I was doing a build in an mATX case then i would choose an mATX board that gave me the features that mITX boards are missing (such as the 2nd pcie slot).

I'm building a monster mini-ITX RIG. Not your typical water cooled mini-ITX build. :D

Back