Lian Li PC-767 ....

seb87

Weaksauce
Nobody have this case ?

i'm looking for it but i have found onl two review

if there are owners of this case, can you post more photo ?

and another question...lian li Bezel are compatible ?

up :(

i found onlytwo review...but no comments from who have this case..:)

What kind of pictures are you looking for? I have one and will be able to take some pictures and post them either later tonight or tomorrow sometime. Also I might have a used one for sale, pm me if you're interested.

What kind of pictures are you looking for? I have one and will be able to take some pictures and post them either later tonight or tomorrow sometime. Also I might have a used one for sale, pm me if you're interested.

photo with hardware , photo of the hdd and optic drive area...anche comment , info about compatibility with lian li cover for optic drive...

i'm looking for it...but i'm italian...:D

news ? :D

Shoot, sorry man I completely forgot. Here are the four best pictures I got, unforunately I didn't have a spare psu at the moment but when I get my main one back from RMA I can stick it in for a couple pictures if you're interested. If there any additional details you'd like pictures of or measurements please let me know.

Shoot, sorry man I completely forgot. Here are the four best pictures I got, unforunately I didn't have a spare psu at the moment but when I get my main one back from RMA I can stick it in for a couple pictures if you're interested. If there any additional details you'd like pictures of or measurements please let me know.

thanks a lot...:)

you have the first version of the case or it is the "plus" version ??

it's possible to remove the top ?

I have the plus version, thus the vents on the side and there are the extra fans included. I believe it's possible to remove the silver and black pieces on top because there are two bolts that attach the curved panels on top, but there's another piece of aluminum below that.

plus version? Got a link? I am considering this case myself. Im a little sick of my PC-V2000 (its huge), so the PC-7077 and PC-343 are out as well ( I was considering them for a bit). The Silverstone TJ10 ESA is a consideration (love the PSU below the mobo and the built in top fan mounts), but I like the full front mesh bays for cooling potential, and the TJ10 is just too much $$$ for what it is IMO ($300? Seriously?). The Armor PC-P80/60's are functionally nice, as is the PC-A17, but the 17 might be too cramped for a 9800GT, and although I dig the possibility of a full front fan array (I would have them all blow out the front rather than in though)... thats alot of noise then to deal with. The PC-A17 only has 9 bays as well... so with 3 fans, there is no more room for even a single optical drive.

The PC-767 seems like a good 'middle of the road' all around, and rather cheap ($169). I actually dig the BTX style config (although I wish the PSU was on the bottom instead of above, but I get it... there are no other fans in the top of the case otherwise). It has 10 bays, so a 3x120mm fan array in the front is possible with a DVD drive left over, but with the door there, the noise wont be as noticable. The only problem with the case it lack of decent airflow in the top with the stock config... but thats taken care of with the front fans (or possibly with this 'plus' version I have not seen before. Overall, I think it might be just what I want to replace my large, noisy PC-V2000. Too much mesh, too large with alot of wasted space inside (unless you need 5 DVD drives and a dozen HDD's... and these spots arent flexible enough to be used for other things. Oh, and that slick little fan control knob on the front of the 767 means I can toss my fanbus controller.

For those that have seen/had it... what are your impressions on the balance between noise and cooling?

iv'è found this on an italina webshop

it's classificated "plus versione"

rec_image.php

rec_image.php

now i sena an email to the shop , you lokk at the case...there's adifferent case in the power-area ;)

I supposed "plus" version might just be a second revision. In the first version of the case the vents at the top middle of the side panels were not included. Additional features in the second version are the fan shroud for the cpu and the exhaust blower that attaches to exhaust out the mesh on top of the back 120mm fan.

The fan controller integrated into the case has an option for only 2 fans but I'm not sure what the wattage is if you splice wires together. I've never aircooled on this case but watercooling was quite easy with the front drive spaces.

Working in the case can be a bit difficult because of no removable motherboard tray but the back panel comes off to make working a bit easier. Overall I like having something a bit different that's not as giant as some other cases.

Yeah, removable mobo trays are getting a bit rare these days anyways. FWIW, my PC-V2000 is a PITA regarding that. Sure, its a huge case, but with all those sections/dividers inside it, its actually quite cramped. Im sure the more open design of this one would be a step up. Thanks for the 'plus' pics. Both of those additions are pretty useless though, esp for what a hardcore gamer would use. A bulky vid card would be too wide for that extra side blower anyways, and the duct over the CPU wouldnt work with my Thermalright Ultra 120. FWIW, it would be easier to duct my ultra120 right out the back fan though... so I could run the cpu and back outlet off one nice fan (did this on my PC-V2000 as well). I think Ill gut the front fan/hdd holder though... I use those zalman heatpipe HDD coolers, so I dont need it, and then I replace it with 3 mesh slot covers and do a 3x120 array like shown on this PC-A17...
a17012.jpg

As long as I use low amp fans like enermax marathon/vantec stealth there shouldnt be any concerns about running them in parallel like you mention... the wattage of 6 or so of those fans equals the wattage of one, say.. panaflo FBA12G12U series fan.

Otherwise, my list of potentials included:
-Lian Li PC-7077 (dated, small fan ports... highly moddable though)
-Lian Li PC-343 (perhaps too large, but wow)
-Lian Li PC-A17 (too small?? although cable management seems to be greatly improved in this and the B25)
-Lian Li PC-P80 ($$$, and talk about noisy overkill potential)
-Silverstone TJ-10 (maybe too much $$$ as well for what it is)

-I wish the old cubedpc.com 14" acrylic cubes were still around... one of those would be awesome. If anyone knows where I can score one, LMK... great design.
-Sunbeam UFO UV acrylic cube / Mountain Mods Bob Slay

Recently, I have also looked at:
Lian Li PC-B25
Lian Li PC-A71
Also, the PC-A05... as small as it is, it uses every bit of internal space better than any other I have ever seen... small, but 'uncramped'??... it might even accomidate a 9800GTX and my ultra 120 cpu cooler.

Yeah, removable mobo trays are getting a bit rare these days anyways. FWIW, my PC-V2000 is a PITA regarding that. Sure, its a huge case, but with all those sections/dividers inside it, its actually quite cramped. Im sure the more open design of this one would be a step up. Thanks for the 'plus' pics. Both of those additions are pretty useless though, esp for what a hardcore gamer would use. A bulky vid card would be too wide for that extra side blower anyways, and the duct over the CPU wouldnt work with my Thermalright Ultra 120. FWIW, it would be easier to duct my ultra120 right out the back fan though... so I could run the cpu and back outlet off one nice fan (did this on my PC-V2000 as well). I think Ill gut the front fan/hdd holder though... I use those zalman heatpipe HDD coolers, so I dont need it, and then I replace it with 3 mesh slot covers and do a 3x120 array like shown on this PC-A17...
a17012.jpg

As long as I use low amp fans like enermax marathon/vantec stealth there shouldnt be any concerns about running them in parallel like you mention... the wattage of 6 or so of those fans equals the wattage of one, say.. panaflo FBA12G12U series fan.

Otherwise, my list of potentials included:
-Lian Li PC-7077 (dated, small fan ports... highly moddable though)
-Lian Li PC-343 (perhaps too large, but wow)
-Lian Li PC-A17 (too small?? although cable management seems to be greatly improved in this and the B25)
-Lian Li PC-P80 ($$$, and talk about noisy overkill potential)
-Silverstone TJ-10 (maybe too much $$$ as well for what it is)

-I wish the old cubedpc.com 14" acrylic cubes were still around... one of those would be awesome. If anyone knows where I can score one, LMK... great design.
-Sunbeam UFO UV acrylic cube / Mountain Mods Bob Slay

Recently, I have also looked at:
Lian Li PC-B25
Lian Li PC-A71
Also, the PC-A05... as small as it is, it uses every bit of internal space better than any other I have ever seen... small, but 'uncramped'??... it might even accomidate a 9800GTX and my ultra 120 cpu cooler.

So have you decided what to get?

Well, I jumped on that $69 A05B deal at newegg. I havent swapped anything over though because Im going to get mod-tastic with it first... so Im still using the PC-V2000. I just snagged a couple 8800GTS 512's as well, so Im going to make sure whatever they go into has enough breathing room.

The 767 in the end, lost out due to its lack of cooling in the top half of the case. Sure, I could have added a fan there, or an array of fans up in the front... but why? Thats alot of fans, as in noise, that Im trying to get rid of with my 2000 anyways. I might still pick up a 767 anyways as they get cheaper and cheaper anyways. Those front mesh bay covers alone are worth $10+ a pop.

On the A05, my plan was to remove most of the top panel for a window (since door windows are dime a dozen). This way I could put my raptor x in the top 5.25" bay, display my GPU, and have a 120mm blowhole towards the back as well (over the GPU with a LED fan to light the GPU). Then I realized there is that door above the front bays for the front jacks. So it was either remove the front bays for the window, or can the window. So in the end, I might not even do much because I can just hook this case up to my massive passive cooling array (6' tall, 6 pipe wall-mounted starfin pipe array like a water radiator in europe... pretty much a 6' tall version of innovatek's konvect-o-matic) and forget about adding more to the case itself.

Oh well... back to the old drawing board...

Back