Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
Where can I get one of these with a window? Newegg doesn't have any window versions and Performance PC charges $30 for shipping . I don't care if it's the black or silver version. A place that doesn't charge tax to CA would also be nice.
Isn't the pc-7b w/ window on perc-pc 129? You can get the regular pc-7 on newegg for 89 and then buy the window panel for 29 from perc-pc. You would have an extra panel to mess around with and mod. Or http://www.svc.com/pc-7bplus-47.html svc seems to have it for 109 which seems like a good deal. Good luck
That's cool.. SVC is only a couple of cities from where I live. Anyway I can just pick it up from there and avoid shipping charges? I've looked around the site and can't find anything so far.
I would assume you can pick it up and avoid shipping charges. Doesnt that link work. I am pretty sure they have the pc-7b w/ window....have had a few so could be wrong but unless my eyes are lying to me they have it lol. LMK
I thought I would add if you can't pick it up and avoid the shippig charges I would prob skipi it. I am looking at getting one of the lian-li v series cases and the shipping charges seem pretty high. $70 bucks for the ups 3 day that newegg offers for $15
Well my shipping charge would be $10 for that case if I can't pick it up. You must live far away . But anyways, I found the option to pick it up so I'll probably get this one. Total price from SVC would come out to the same as I would pay Newegg for the non-windowed case. I'll probably also get my CPU HSF from there also. They have some good prices!