Lian-Li PC-61B

wills0r

n00b
Joined
Jun 2, 2011
Messages
5
Not sure if this is the right forum to post in, so hope I'm not ruining lives and such.

I have an old Lian-Li PC-61B laying around that has never been used.

So the question is, what do I do with it?

Modify it to be used as my new system? (currently out one of those, so I'll be building soon)

Sell it to someone who has an itch to mod one of these old school cases?

Trash it, as it's just not worth the hassle?

Suggestions please, thanks.
 
I prolly wouldn't trash it... If you don't want it give it to someone else or sell it. Or if you aren't feeling as charitable, use it for spare parts or something to practice on for when you mod your next lian li.

Aside from the 80mm fans (or hell, even with the 80mm fans), that still is an amazing case and in terms of quality very hard to beat. I just dug out my old PC-60 yesterday as it just so happens. It's the temporary home for my new build (Until I can find another silver Lian-Li that's better looking).
 
Back
Top