• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Lian Li PC-61 or Wavemaster?

I should mention looks don't matter a whole lot to me. What I am really looking for is:

1. User friendly (removable mb tray, assembly)
2. good air flow (is it easy to move the cables behind the mb tray)
 
The wavemaster is one of the nicest stock cases ive ever seen but since you want airflow id get the pc61, you will not be disapointed!
 
orangeaccord said:
I should mention looks don't matter a whole lot to me. What I am really looking for is:

1. User friendly (removable mb tray, assembly)
2. good air flow (is it easy to move the cables behind the mb tray)


Then you want the Lian Li.
 
Back
Top