• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Lian Li PC-343B Cube Project

Stevereno

n00b
Joined
Nov 20, 2005
Messages
34
Im starting on a new project inside of this awesome "beast" of a case.

It's going to be a watercooled monster.

PC_343B_Front.jpg
 
I'm still in the layout stage but here's a shot of the backside of the motherboard on the power supply side. My pump and reservoir are just sitting there. I'm waiting on the radiator whch is going to fill that right side bay.

PC-343B_PS_Side.jpg
 
I'm jealous (I would love to have one!). I sure would like to know where you got the triple-bay vent covers.

JC
 
Back
Top