• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Lian-Li mobo standoff...things...

AggieMEEN

Gawd
Joined
Mar 2, 2003
Messages
756
I was doing a little cosmetic surgery on the mobo tray from my Lian-Li PC-6X earlier this morning, and got to wondering:

Does Lian-Li still use those damned annoying little standoff "clips," or have they moved on to something a bit more substantial?

I always fear bending / breaking those, every time I work on my machine...
 
A friend of mine just bought a PC-65B, and yes, unfortunatly it still uses those damn annoying connectors.
 
Hm are you talking abouit plastic clips? Cuz my PC-65B has screws with metal stand offs.
 
Back
Top