• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Lian-li G-70

Joined
May 24, 2006
Messages
5
I am building a pc mostly for gaming,and need some opinions.I really like full tower cases because of the cooling aspects and room.I was considering the lian-li g-70.This is a great looking case.I admit it's plain in alot of respects,but it has some great modding potential.

PC Performance has a model of this case called the G70 Goliath which has some interesting mods.It doesn't doesn't come cheap.The original g-70 retail is 180 dollars,so the included mods,added to this case are within reason,price wise.They changed some of the cooling design.The front 140mm and side 250mm are used as intakes.The rear 120mm and top 140 are used for exhaust.Here is the link...

http://www.performance-pcs.com/catalog/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=193&products_id=20523
 
Back
Top