Lian Li fans

hijynx54

Limp Gawd
I ordered a pc-65b from xoxide, but ended up with a pc-60 or pc-60b. Basically same model just instead of 2 fans in the front, it is 1 120mm fan. Now I was wondering how good the quality of the stock 120mm fan from lian li is. I had bought 4 tornados for the pc-65b I was going to get, but now only have use for 2 of them. Is it worth getting a replacement fan for the stock one? Will it be sufficient? If I should replace it, any good suggestions? Thanks a lot.

are you looking for high cfm fan or just quiet fan but sufficient?
tornado fan will keep you awake at night and sounds like a jet taking off in your room. well at least mine did before i switch to quiet pc set up. Now i am just using the Yateloon medium speed with a fan controller to keep quiet at night. I had the original fan from lian li too. It is made by addin if i remember correctly. It is not a great fan, but it is not noisy when compare to tornados either. depending what you want. usually 120mm front and back should be sufficient for most pc.

well bought fan controllers for ability to make them less noisy on my tornados. What kind of CFM you think the stock 120mm from lian li is? I think it is made by ADDA.

Back