Lian Li faceplates

Yes I know ... another faceplate question ...

I'm very sorry, but I have run out of options other than to take up your time and bandwidth in my quest.

I have been searching for new faceplates (both 3.5 and 5.25) for my Lian Li PC-10, but have not had any luck. I melted a couple of mine trying a while back trying something out and after months of looking at empty holes I want to fill them again. yes, I could fill them with "toys" but we're building a new house and about all I can currently afford for my system is the face plates and a can of spray paint.

Anyway, my case is a Lian Li PC-10, but as I understand it the PC-12, PC-16, PC-16, PC-18 and PC-20 all share the same face.

Another thought I had is to get a completely different face for the case thereby eliminating the rounded front (and misaligned 3.5 bay accessories), but I have no idea which (if any) fronts are interchangeable.

Thank you for your time and patience.

Chuck

insidesm.jpg

Is it live or is it Memorex?

I dont know about the face plates, but that is the shinniest bottom of a case ive ever seen, but i see a spec of dust.

...wait no, thats on my monitor. flawless.

I polished the inside of the case using Mother's Mag & Aluminum Polish (found at Pepoys, AutoZone, etc.). It took a couple coats and a very soft cloth, but it's worth it.

Here's a 1600x1200 pic for those with more than a 56.6k

Thanks,
Chuck

Back