• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Lian Li case screws proprietary?

promise7

n00b
Joined
Mar 21, 2012
Messages
6
Hi all, I was wondering if anyone knows what kind of screws these are in this case? Are they rivets or hex screws? Can they be removed and then screwed back in or once removed they are done for? I ask because I wanted to take apart the inside of my case and either paint them myself or have them painted. The case itself is a old Lian Li V1000 case. Thanks for any help.

PhotoJan1720302AM.jpg


PhotoJan1720251AM.jpg
 
Back
Top