Lian Li Armorsuit -- front door fan noise??

MikeSp

Weaksauce
Yes I realize that this is one of those cases that either is hated or loved for its looks and the PC-P60 (mid-tower) is on my short list for a new computer build.

BUT -- with the fans in the door instead of inside the case, I am concerned with fan noise from the door fans -- if anyone owns one, I would appreciate their observation regarding the fan noise from the front door.

ALSO--I wonder if the standard PC60 window side panels would fit?

MikeSp

Yes I realize that this is one of those cases that either is hated or loved for its looks and the PC-P60 (mid-tower) is on my short list for a new computer build.

BUT -- with the fans in the door instead of inside the case, I am concerned with fan noise from the door fans -- if anyone owns one, I would appreciate their observation regarding the fan noise from the front door.

None really, but I have the P80 with the fans set on silent. There is a fan controller that will allow you to adjust the fans. You may want to watch the video on http://www.3dgameman.com/content/view/11716/48/ and listen to the noise (or lack thereof).

ALSO--I wonder if the standard PC60 window side panels would fit?

MikeSp

Don't think so. The P60 is larger in length and height.

Back