Lian Li A-16A/B - Front Fan?

deeznuts

2[H]4U
I am thinking about this case, but there are no real pictures or reviews of them I could find, and Lian Li doesn't have it on their site or at least I couldn't find it. Does anyone know if it comes with a front fan in the HDD area? I couldn't see it and I saw on a product page of a store it said it had a VGA fan instead. Anyone with experience have any info?

mellojoe, you might want to tame that sig down to 10 lines max... it's against the forum rules to exceed that.

That A16 is one sweet case, the nice thing about it is that you can add a much better cooling soluion to the front. As the case comes, it has a 4-in-3 drive adapter with a 120mm fan, you can add another if you wish.

It was 3 pages, I'd hardly call that extensive.

Good enough for me! haha, I was looking for any review.

Thanks yall.

EDIT: wow, that review was quite informational, looks like this is my case. Too bad it doesn't come with a window.

Does anyone know of any height restrictions regarding big tower heatsinks? Any case with a removeable mobo tray alerts me cuz these are usually slightly raised. But I noticed the reviewer put in a Notcua U12F, so I can use that as a guide, But if anyone knows a certain popular HSF doesn't fit that would be great. Such as Ultra-120, Infinity, etc.

It was 3 pages, I'd hardly call that extensive.

Did you actually read it? It was a good review. Great pictures, and a few of them exactly what the OP was looking for. I'd call it very good and incredibly informational for a case review.

I'm really happy with mine (got the black version). I'm in the middle of fitting it out for Watercooling so I've removed the bottom module and fitted a 120.2 rad, it's left enough 5.25's for a raptor and DVD drive.

Back