• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

LGA775 stuff, Coolermaster Centurion, 5870

Silverpike

n00b
Joined
Feb 16, 2011
Messages
59
I have a bunch of older stuff I need to get rid of. All prices include shipping. Local pickup means local to 95123.

  1. Intel Core2 quad Q9550 SLB8V. Used for several years, never overclocked. $150
  2. Intel Core2 duo E6750 SLA9V. Used for 1 year, never overclocked. $30
  3. DFI Blood Iron P35-T2RL LGA775 motherboard. Does not have original manual or IO plate. $40
  4. Gigabyte GA-EP35C-DS3R v2.1 LGA775 motherboard. Comes with original manual and IO plate. SOLD
  5. XFX 5870 1GB. Model HD-587A-ZND9 (Newegg link: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814150456). Not in warranty. Fan is dusty and doesn't spin smoothly. $120
  6. Cooler Master Centurion brushed aluminum case. This is branded as an ATCS case on the front, but the configuration matches the Centurion build style. It's from about 2002-2003. It has everything it came with, minus 2 drive bay shields. This is not worth shipping, local pickup only. $20

My heatware is here: http://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=74436
I haven't traded much at Hardforum so I have only a few feedbacks. I have been active on Ebay since 1999, and have 181 positive feedbacks there.

Imgur album of all parts:
http://imgur.com/a/lCXmx#0
 
Last edited:
Back
Top