• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

LGA 775 SFF Mobo

Mabrito

Supreme [H]ardness
Joined
Dec 24, 2004
Messages
7,004
What would a good mobo be for a Intel LGA 775 Socket Processor be? Planning on getting a new mobo and a Xpack soon. I really dont want to make the move to DDR 2, but if I really have to get a good 775 SFF mobo I will. Looking for something with decent OC abilities and rock stable performance. Rock stable performance is far more important to me than OC abilities, so I will choose that over OC abillites.
 
Back
Top