• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

lga 775 power supply?

sdadept

Limp Gawd
2FA
Joined
Jul 3, 2004
Messages
433
I'm building a small computer for a relative. I'm going with a motherboard that has everything I need built in (graphics sound and network). The motherboard is MSI 915GM-FR with a p4 3.0 lga 755. I'm going to have 1 80gig sata hd and 2x512 (1 gig) of ram in this machine. All of this will be fit inside a BabyATX case. So I need to know, what do you guys recommend for power supply on this? Are there LGA 775 compatible power supplies that I need to look for? I was thinking something around 350W would be enough to power this thing, is that right? What are good cool/quiet brands that I could use?
 
Oh, I forgot about the mATX part.

ePower PSUs are produced by Topower (they produce for OCZ & Vantec), which means it will be a good supply for the money. Just looking at the pictures, the PSU looks like it is ATX12V v2.0 (or at least a v1.3 Hybrid), so it will be able to power that rig without any problems. Go for it.
 
Back
Top