LGA 2011 Narrow ILM CPU Bracket

NobleX13

Supreme [H]ardness
I recently purchased a SuperMicro X9DRi-F from another [H] member and it uses the wonderful LGA 2011 Narrow ILM socket. I stumbled across these brackets on eBay, but they don't exactly specify what cooler they are designed to work with. It looks like they adapt the LGA 2011 Narrow ILM mounting to AM4.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Mount-Brac...699158?hash=item2607fbca96:g:DEEAAOSwdmlb1xkF

I already ordered a set to try and use with either those cheap DeepCool heatsinks or the AliExpress Snowman cooler that comes with the AM4 hardware.

Has anybody tried these before?

As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Never tried those.

FYI you can mount a Hyper 212 on the narrow 2011 socket if you do not mind fiddling a bit with the mounting system.

Kinda looks like the type of brackets PhilsComputerLab has shown in a couple of cheap 2011 build videos:

Last edited:
Never tried those.

FYI you can mount a Hyper 212 on the narrow 2011 socket if you do not mind fiddling a bit with the mounting system.

Kinda looks like the type of brackets PhilsComputerLab has shown in a couple of cheap 2011 build videos:

Interesting, thank you. I have a narrow socket 2011 on an ASRock board I would love to put 212's on.

Back