lg rumor2

frtl97

Limp Gawd
does anyone have any expierence with this phone? would you recommend it?

Better than the original rumor, but just as prone to breaking. If you need a messaging phone on Sprint, I recommend the Exclaim, the Lotus, or the new Lotus Elite.

Lg rumor 2 sux! id go with the htc anything used for like 75-100 i love fold out keyboard and have been using touch pro for a long time. battery is not best but works great and is fassssst

I have one. It's great for phone calls and texting and tolerable for web browsing when you install Opera Mini. I haven't had any reliability problems yet, it's built a bit more solid than the original Rumor I think. I know a lot of people with the Rumor(1) who have had problems with the phone randomly freezing, restarting, needing battery pulls, losing the connection, the charger port not working, etc but I've had mine since June with HEAVY usage and no problems yet.

I got it as a gift, so I can't say I'm "happy" with my purchase. I'm planning on getting a smartphone soon (android-based probably) but for it's purpose, it's a good phone.

From someone who repairs them, I avoid LG like the plague. But like I said, the rumor 2 is better than the first, but not as good as the Lotus or the Exclaim.

thanks for all the replies,but i went by best buy (don't hate !) and got a samsung moment.
i was looking to beat sprint out of the mail in rebate crap, so i got this phone for 99.00
it would have been 199.00 from sprint,less a 100.00 rebate that takes 10 to 14 weeks to arrive. i was looking at the rumor as it was the only one offered withy no rebate.

Back