• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

LG or ViewSonic?

BriSleep

Limp Gawd
Joined
Mar 17, 2006
Messages
165
I got an LG1932TQ today, it has a 4ms response time and is extremely bright and has an ultra clear 160 degree viewing angle. Trouble is, it has two burned in pixels, one blue and one red and they're in very noticible spots. So I'm taking it back tomorrow to exchange it.
Is LG a good brand because I went in to buy a ViewSonic but when I saw the color, brightness and definition of this model I was convinced to buy it. So, what's the opinion, is one better than the other, I think the ViewSonic was a 930B.
 
I think LG is a good brand. If you liked the image quality of it better than the viewsonic, I'd go with that decision and swap the LG for another of the same type. Burned or dead pixels can happen with most makes and models of LCD monitors.
 
Yep, kept with the LG, I forgot they're part of Phillips and we have a stereo by Phillips and it's practically bullet proof. I did the exchange and they went on sale today so I got the refund for the difference, making it an even better bet than it was before.
 
Back
Top