Lg Lcd

Dreamsbetray

Limp Gawd
Joined
Dec 27, 2005
Messages
141
i am thinking to buy lg lcd L1780q or L1980q
if anyone got any one of these plz tell me how its going specially for gaming.
 
I have mine for about a year now, it's an ok monitor.
Couple things, the panel always droop down so I have to prop it up with a stick and it has quite a few dead pixels.
Gaming-wise, I play lots of shooters and there is no ghosting and colour is pretty vibrant.
 
well when u found dead pixel i mean if u found dead pixel at the first place then y u didnt replace it or u got the pixel after few weeks or months?
i heard that we have 2 set screen brightness and contrast every time we turn on this lcd is that true y the monitor cant save the user settiing?
also tell me how non native resolution looks on this lcd.
u have 17 or 19 inch?
 
Back
Top