LG G5 H860 dual sim 409 bucks on ebay

groebuck

2[H]4U
NEW LG G5 H860 5.3" GSM Factory Unlocked 32GB Dual SIM 16MP Module phone

TBH I preorded an Axon 7 but the constant delays and now being told it was going to ship 9/9?? please

So I went looking for the best phone in the 400 range and I came across this.

International verison supports dual sim or single sim and micro sd. Has all the bands for tmo and 3/4 for att and the specs of all the other high end smart phones - qualcaom 820/adreno530 4gb ram - 1440P screen, usb c - fast charging ...great cameras and oh yeah a wide angle 8 mp on the back...

What sold me was the ability to swap out the battery. QC is nice - instant 100% is nicer! - for 400 ish bucks....probably the best deal in smartphone right now.

As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
When I was ready for pay... "The seller has revised the price or made other changes to this item". The new price is $435!!!

New LG G5 H860 5.3" GSM Factory Unlocked 32GB Dual SIM 16MP/8MP 4G Modular type

Now 399.00 I have this phone now as my daily driver and I love it. Just for the simple fact that it has a swappable battery...yes it has fast charging 3.0 but I can go from nothing to 100% in 10 seconds. All the other specs are the same as the latest flaghships - quad hd, qualcom 820 4gb ram 32 gb - dual sim or sim and micro sd- it takes great pictures and I am in love with the wide angle dual lense on the back. For the same price as an mid range smart phone you can get this. I have att and works great on it.

As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Was looking to pick one up locally. Been hearing about LG quality issues though with the G3/G4/V10 bootlooping etc. Not sure how prevalent these are given relatively lower worldwide adoption of LGs in general.

I was tentative too, but I am very happy wtih the G5 i got - quality is great. The one thing everyone said was the power button felt a bit checp and it does but that is about it. I cannot tell you how much I love the battery swapping. The screen is great, quad hd. I turned off the always on screen since it was not amoled. Not dual speaker but the sound is really great - I am planning on getting the B&O plug in as well. I bought two extra batteries and a wall charger. I now never worry about where the plug is or if i brought my extra QC 3.0 charger...and it's battery runs just as long as Samsung or Nexus..I can't really ask for more than that for 400 bucks.

I am going to wait to see how good the nexus htc phones are. I really want a sd820 phone with a finger print scanner.

Back