LG G2 32gb Verizon (technically unlocked) *build your own*

techtechie

Gawd
I have for sale a gently used Lg G2 phone on the Verizon network. Currently running android 4.4.2 unrooted without custom recovery (more below) You will receive the following with your purchase

• Verizon 32gb model Lg G2 phone
  • AC Lg brand charger.
  • Perfectly pre-applied screen protector
  • White Incipio case. see here

By 'technically unlocked' i mean is you head into
Settings > Tethering & network > Mobile networks > System Select >Network Mode
there is a setting for "GSM/UMTS. If you select that you have voice, text, and 3g data on any GSM network (AT&T, T-Mobile, Straight Talk). I have done this so i can confirm that it works

Let me explain the 'build your own' if you buy this device i am offering you your own choice of experience/ROM. here is what i offer

1. LG Stock android 4.4.2
  2. LG Stock android 4.4.2 *rooted* *custom Recovery*
  3. Cyanogenmod 12 (android 5.0 Lollipop)
  4. Validus 13 ROM (android 4.4)
  5. Pac-man ROM (4.4.4 KitKat)

My personal recommendation for an android junkie is the Validus 13 ROM. It provides a lot of features with sort of a stock AOSP experience. If you are familiar with Lg's android skin and don't want that i recommend Cyanogenmod 12 ROM. All options but the first will be rooted with a custom recovery install which voids warranty. There is a method to return back to where it still has warranty but since i will have sold the device it will no longer be of my concern. The custom recovery is TWRP. If you are interested PM me with whatever you need to know.

Heatware Ebay

Price: SOLDshipped

Last edited:
As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Back