• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

LG Flatron L1920P

GJSNeptune

[H]F Junkie
Joined
Mar 31, 2004
Messages
12,372
I just purchased this 19" TFT-LCD monitor and it gives me a slight headache after like ten minutes. How do most people customize displays? I had absolutely no eyestrain or fatigue with my 15" Viewsonic LCD. I know it isn't the 1280x1024 resolution because I've been at other computers with 17" LCDs with 1280x1024 and experience no problems.

Even at a smaller resolution, the display messes with my eyes. I've turned down the brightness all the way, messed with contrast, pushed the display as far away as possible, raised my chair, and it still messes with me. Does it just need getting used to? How do people with even larger displays not have problems?

I've messed with ClearType, but it doesn't help. Any ideas? Maybe a screen protector?
 
Back
Top