LG E2770V - 27 inch with IPS-panel ?

# Shipping Speed: FREE Super Saver Shipping
# Order Total: $377.99
Delivery estimate: May 5, 2011 - May 10, 2011

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004SBCFWS

Usually ships within 1 to 2 months.
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com.

It said In Stock before I placed my order, then after it changed and the price dropped! :eek:

I just had Amazon lower the price before my card is charged and they were happy to do so. Original order total was $419.

Amazon have Newegg beat on the price and shipping. However, the inventory status might be questionable.
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produ...005237&cm_re=LG_LED_27-_-24-005-237-_-Product

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
The amazon page still lists the monitor with an IPS panel. Something must have gotten really screwed up in the communications between LG and its resellers.

I still could be IPS-panel.

Yep and Obama Bin Ladin could also still be alive. I respect your right to think it still could be a IPS, but in looking at my Service Menu and it showing a TN panel for me it's the principle of the the matter. LG has totally confused this to the point of I can't trust the monitor for being what they say it is. So it's a no go for me.

Tried to get NE to waive my restocking fee on sending the monitor back and they asked me to point them to where it said it was an 'ISP' panel. Well it's in the Overview tab and they said that it's not there fault it's there and that they can't guarantee that info. Does that make sense? So there no waiver and a $35 restocking fee. They'll probably do it on the second one too. Jeez I even bought a replacement monitor.

Tried to get NE to waive my restocking fee on sending the monitor back and they asked me to point them to where it said it was an 'ISP' panel. Well it's in the Overview tab and they said that it's not there fault it's there and that they can't guarantee that info. Does that make sense? So there no waiver and a $35 restocking fee. They'll probably do it on the second one too. Jeez I even bought a replacement monitor.

Uhhhhh..... Did you ask them who guarantees it then? And if that information has the potential to mislead their customers, why would they post it? If I were you, I'd call again and hope for a more reasonable rep.

Uhhhhh..... Did you ask them who guarantees it then? And if that information has the potential to mislead their customers, why would they post it? If I were you, I'd call again and hope for a more reasonable rep.

Seconded. If they can't guarantee the info they should not list it. You received a product which was not as described. It's probably against the law to deny a full refund.

I just checked the site for the monitor and they've now taken that Overview part off. Figures. I saved it though. I'm going back and forth with them right now on it.

Excuseme !
LG E2770V HAVE NOT AN IPS PANEL ! it's ONLY A "TN" LIKE ALL !
AND it's NOT 120Hz but a normal 60Hz LIKE ALL !

Change the title of thread please.

senna89, yes that's what we've been discussing. It's not an IPS, but rather a TN panel.

Thanks for your insight.

LG has lied 2 times.
IPS 120Hz ? NO CHEPPER TN and 60Hz limited.

Asus and iiyama is automatically better, with and ligher AG coating.

Asus VE278Q against LG E2770V : WHO is the ligher AG coating ? Asus or LG ?

The E2770v panel is defined TN by TftCentral but is not ufficial and there's some doubts.

The color quality and view angles is too highter for a TN panel but is not defined IPS and there's not any IPS references in the monitor.

In the LG.com the types of panel appears to be : TBD ( "To Be Defined" ).
Can to be a new type of panel or simply the Best TN ever !

320-340$ for a similar monitor : 27" size, High-End Quality, TruMotion Tecnology, Alluminium frame, without bleeding backlight, IS A BEST BUY !

Let me bump this:
E2770V-BF

Every site and retaier says it's a tn.

how is it for gaming anyway or I should go look elsewhere for 27inchers in that price

Back