What are peoples thoughts on this one?
Haven't found what kind of panel it uses. Matte finish on it.
I picked monitor up yesterday from Microcenter for 139.99 + Tax. Spent about a hour tweaking the colors (very red at first) to my liking and find it to be very nice now.
If I understand ghosting, it's slim and don't notice more than the testing the mouse. 5ms reported response time. Going to have to do more gaming to see, Saints Row 3 looks great now.
Here's my settings so far:
Haven't found what kind of panel it uses. Matte finish on it.
I picked monitor up yesterday from Microcenter for 139.99 + Tax. Spent about a hour tweaking the colors (very red at first) to my liking and find it to be very nice now.
If I understand ghosting, it's slim and don't notice more than the testing the mouse. 5ms reported response time. Going to have to do more gaming to see, Saints Row 3 looks great now.
Here's my settings so far:
LG E2442TC Settings (Physical monitor setting)
Brightness 13
Contrast 78
Sharpness 5
Gamma Gamma 1 (2/3)
Color Temp Medium (3/4)
Nvidia Control Panel
-Use Nvidia Settings
All Channels
Brightness 37%
Contrast 52%
Gamma 1.19
Red Channel
Brightness 35
Contrast 50
Gamma 1.17
Green Channel
Brightness 40
Contrast 62
Gamma 1.17
Blue Channel
Brightness 40
Contrast 50
Gamma 1.23
Digital Vibrance: 56%