LG 55EF9500 (OLED) ~$2300 Delivered

tacos4me

Gawd
Figured I'd post this here, fairly warm deal. I just picked one of these up from Cleveland Plasma (authorized LG dealer) for $2300 delivered. Beats any other retailer by a lot, even most sketchy eBay resellers. LG warranty IS honored with these guys. I didn't check prices on the 65" but I'm sure you'd get a deal there too.

https://clevelandplasma.com/store/oled_tv_s/lg_55ef9500

Just send Chris an email to get an up-to-date quote. YMMV. Prices may drop further with the 2016 models arriving in a few months.

Pre-orders are popping up at $25k, heh.

Thanks for the heads up, jerk. ;)

Considering that 65's got down to $5K last year I'll maintain hope the 77 price drops fast, too? My poor ass can't do >$10K but my eyeballs refuse LCD.

I'm hoping for a 40-48" 2016 model, i'd use it as a computer monitor.

Is there any difference in the actual picture quality between the upcoming G6 and E6 models?

Wait.... have the duration gotten better? Didn't they have some issue with how long the light worked or something?

LG says 30k hours to half-brightness for 2015 models.

hell most CFL back lighting died around 30K or less so 30K is solid in my book. Plus 3 years from now the replacement cost won't be shit.

But i refuse to buy one of these for thousands until they fully support PC and strobe. The whole point of OLED is 0 motion blur and thats cant happen until they support strobe (native!!! no gsync ULMB bullshit).

Damn prices are dropping! I remember looking just a few months back and these were on sale for $3300!

Back