LG 32LE5300 32" 1080p LED HDTV - 1080p 2ms 120Hz // $549 with free shipping

His are coming in today. Mine comes in on Monday. I will post with what comes in.

while not the same model here is the 32ld450 I got next to my old 25" hannspree.

IMG_1759.jpg

Just wanted to say that the three new screens my buddy got in today are all VA panels... Mine comes in on Monday, but honestly I have no hope left at this point.

VA again. I don't think anyone has any chance of getting an IPS with these anymore.

Well, hopefully someone there fixes something.....that's crazyyyy

By the way, nice setup Climber!

[AK]Zip;1036649623 said:
VA again. I don't think anyone has any chance of getting an IPS with these anymore.

One of my local Best Buys has 2 IPS's in stock for the 32LD450, 1 IPS in stock for the 37LD450, and IIRC 3 IPS's of the 32LE5300.

My fourth one was a MA panel with DLH code. I called amazon to arrange a return yet again --- I don't even need to open the box to tell is the dumbest part - the model number on the outside of the box reveals it is not the correct panel. Amazon CSR said they are no longer in stock and Amazon doesn't know when they will be back in stock. The rep seemed very aware of the problem at this point. I'm just returning it for a refund because he said If I wait for them to come back into stock and I exceed my 30 day window I won't get a full refund anymore. I'm not willing to continue playing this game. What a waste of time and money for Amazon and a waste of time for me. I wouldn't consider playing the panel lottery on these. Our collective history shows most people lose.

Hah, its $469 now. And it says "VA panel" now at the top, and in the description, hah :p

Guess they finally did the research :D

can anyone chime in on whether the lg 32ld550 have the same panel problems VA vs IPS as the 32le5300

COSTCO is currently selling the ld550 for 400.00 which seems like a pretty good price

If it has a W in the model serial number then it is a IPS panel. If it has a D in the serial number it is a VA panel. Just look at the box in store.

Last edited:
To be honest, the D panels do not look THAT horrible.. but I have yet to find a "W" model to compare it to :(

Back