LF Parts for small tax build

Status
Not open for further replies.

bpmcleod

Limp Gawd
As the title states this is a LF thread for some parts for a tax build. Lmk what you got with your asking price for each part. Will make decisions over the weekend and likely pay on monday/tuesday when the taxes hit my account. Paypal/amazon payments are only methods of payment I use unless you have quite a lot of heat then I will consider a MO.

Heat is under bpmcleod

Now onto the parts!

CPU: 4670k or 4770k Im looking to stay under 200$ so likely a 4670k. I wont entertain offers over 200 unless its a proven clocker. Friend lives near a MC where they are 180 brand new atm.

Mobo: I will entertain different mobos but im looking for boards such as M6E,M6F, Gigabyte OC and OC Force

Ram: Either 4x4 or 2x8 but 16gb is needed and preferably black PCB with either all black or black/red heatspreaders. G.Skill Ram preferred.

Now onto the GPU part. Im looking for something in the 450-500$ range. I may be interested in a little more then this but preferably like to stay under that. 780/290/290x something in this range. May consider other offers but ill likely stick to these.

Also looking for a nice 1440p monitor. Looking to keep under 300 $ shipped to 28348 so lmk what you got..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back