LF parts for friends gaming build

Status
Not open for further replies.

bpmcleod

Limp Gawd
Threads on hold for now. He has a local offer he's likely to take and if not I have a full offer fron a H member here. Will close this when finalized.

Last edited:
1366 for cheap is gonna be hard, easier to get a 1155 i5 combo than a 1366 i7 combo, cpu's are cheap, motherboards are often very expensive, even 1156 could be hard to get for cheap

Have had a lot of good offers and will start finalizing parts tommorow. Still up for offers!

1366 for cheap is gonna be hard, easier to get a 1155 i5 combo than a 1366 i7 combo, cpu's are cheap, motherboards are often very expensive, even 1156 could be hard to get for cheap

The best offers I've had have been x58 systems. 1155 will be too much over the budget even with i3s that will be outperformed by a 920 for cheaper. Ty for the advice though

If you're interested I have a combo I just took out of my computer few days ago.

Board: LGA 1366 EVGA x58 SLI
CPU: i7 920
Ram: 12GB G.Skill
Also comes with aftermarket Heatsink and Coolermaster fan

Now heres the problem, the motherboard does have 1 bad PCI and 1 bad PCIe slot that where damaged in shipping when I originally bought it. If someone has the knowledge and tools they can fix it.

I don't remember all the specifics right now, but I can get you pictures and more specifics when I get home if you're interested. I am looking for $230 shipped. Shoot me a pm if interested, I am negotiable.

E758 EVGA 3 way SLi in retail box

W3520 (i7-920) Xeon 4 core/ 8 thread CPU OEM

6 gb DDR3 1600 ram. Can't remember exact brand or model but will check if your interested.

$250 shipped including insurance.

PM if interested.

I've got a 1156 motherboard if you can find a CPU.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back