My Lexar Professional dual slot card reader stopped working yesterday. Sort of.
Here's the story. It no longer can detect a card (CF) while in Windows 7. However, it works perfectly on another machine. So, it isn't the card reader itself, but something about the operating system/driver/etc.
Can anyone help me get this thing working again?
Things I've tried already:
1) multiple cards (they work fine elsewhere)
2) formatting the cards in the camera (they still don't work in the reader)
3) plugging the reader into a different USB slot on the same machine (no difference)
4) the machine happens to dual boot to Windows XP (the reader works fine there)
5) from device manager, removing the drivers for both slots of the card reader. (No difference after plugging it in again)
6) Rolling back Microsoft patches that were installed since the last time it worked fine (only 2 days prior) (No difference)
7) Finally, restoring a backup of my entire 120 gig system drive from the early morning hours of the day that I know this thing worked (only 2 days prior). I was *certain* this would do the trick...but it didn't. So now I'm asking for help.
Anyone have any ideas on how to solve this or further troubleshoot?
Thanks,
Kevin
Here's the story. It no longer can detect a card (CF) while in Windows 7. However, it works perfectly on another machine. So, it isn't the card reader itself, but something about the operating system/driver/etc.
Can anyone help me get this thing working again?
Things I've tried already:
1) multiple cards (they work fine elsewhere)
2) formatting the cards in the camera (they still don't work in the reader)
3) plugging the reader into a different USB slot on the same machine (no difference)
4) the machine happens to dual boot to Windows XP (the reader works fine there)
5) from device manager, removing the drivers for both slots of the card reader. (No difference after plugging it in again)
6) Rolling back Microsoft patches that were installed since the last time it worked fine (only 2 days prior) (No difference)
7) Finally, restoring a backup of my entire 120 gig system drive from the early morning hours of the day that I know this thing worked (only 2 days prior). I was *certain* this would do the trick...but it didn't. So now I'm asking for help.
Anyone have any ideas on how to solve this or further troubleshoot?
Thanks,
Kevin